.NET Developer - Contract - Munich
Large Digital Client currently looking for a .NET Developer with substantial C#.NET and Angular experience to join the Dev team to focus on meeting the growing demand from both internal sources and client projects.
- Develop WCF/WebAPI services and business logic in an N-Tier environment following a TDD approach using Unit testing framework and Mocking framework
- Develop Web applications consuming WCF services/WebAPI and backend web services for our product development
- Knowledge of front-end technologies with Node.JS and AngularJS
- Integrate with existing legacy platforms
- Knowledge of SOLID code design principals.
- Knowledge of APIs and Micro services
- Strong SQL Server skills as well as stored procedures and Entity Framework
- Work with legacy system developers to enable integration with these platforms
- Ability undertake a hands-on development role whilst mentoring less experienced members of the team through Pair Programming and providing technical leadership.
- Work in high paced agile environment, participate in scrum meetings and scrum planning sessions.
- Write clear, well structured, standards driven code with high quality documentation.
- Participate in and often lead technical discussions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience of the .NET (4.5) platform in C#.
- 3+ years experience of WCF services and/or WebAPI.
- net MVC
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit)
- UI Testing (Selenium)
- ORM (Entity Framework)
- Mocking framework (Moq)
- Queuing (Rabbit MQ)
- Authentication/Authorisation Security Models including third party integration (SSO)
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
If this is you then forward your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0207 014 0230.