.NET Developer - £300 - £325 Per Day - 2 Month Contract - North East England - ASAP - IT
Montash have been engaged by a large government organisation based in North East England to secure a highly experienced .NET Developer on an initial 2 month contract with the scope to be extended.
You will be responsible to lead the technical work for the phases of product development. You will be working on the full stack development for the next phases of product development, written in .NET and SQL Server consisting of updates to reflect new requirements for 2017.
Please Note: This is an outside IR35 arrangement, so this will not affect you.
- Demonstrable ability to produce intuitive user interfaces while working to a style guide or pattern library.
- Formal and structured testing methodologies experience.
- Strong experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Experience of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) Web Portal.
- Flexible to changing requirements and needs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
There is remit for remote work, possible that 2-3 days per fortnight could work but 5 days onsite is ideal for the first few weeks.
Please contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 014 0231.