.NET Developer/C# Developer
Up-and-Coming Digital Agency are currently undertaking a search for a talented and enthusiastic .NET (C#) Developer to finish the delivery of a high calibre project with a view to moving into a cross-functional team for a Greenfield development.
The role itself is going to be a 1 month rolling contract with the possibility of up to 6 months plus worth of extensions depending on the progress of the project and how much you are enjoying your work. You will be tasked with building applications in .NET as well as understanding technical solutions and having the ability to overcome them with relevant best practices. The role itself is based near Marylebone tube station and paying (initially) up to £300 per day.
Specific Requirements for the position:
- 3+ years of experience building applications with .Net/C#
- knowledge of network applications (development of client applications at least)
- understanding and experience with multi-threaded application
- MS Office: Interop API
- MS Office: OpenXML
- pragmatic approach in development
- ability to read & understand technical specifications as well as discuss solutions and suggest best practices
- ability to design a good architecture and write clear code following S.O.L.I.D and DRY principles
If you want the opportunity to work with a vibrant tech team and have some real technical ownership then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com