.Net Developer - Coventry - 4 Month contract
Montash have been engaged by a leading Digital consultancy, who require a .Net Developer for a 4 -month contract based in Coventry.
As a .NET Developer within this project you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance.
Key Skills for the .Net Developer
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
- Experience writing acceptance tests and understanding Behavior Driven Development principles
- Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
- Experience of team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
- Proven experience working in projects where Test Driven Development, pair programming and refactoring principles were applied
- General awareness of SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure
- Knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience with development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki)
If you are available for this new challenge then please call me on 0207 014 0231 or Ashleya@montash.com