Our client a leading digital consultancy spanning 13 different countries, are actively seeking an experienced .Net Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
Candidates must be flexible to travel between Manchester and London.
- .NET Software Development (C#)
- MVC, WebAPI, Razor
- AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, NodeJS
- Development practices: pair programming, planning poker, CI or CD, IoC, TDD, BDD, mocking frameworks
- Capable of designing software solutions with DDD and SOLID principles
- Have worked in a Scrum team as a developer or a Scrum Master
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
- Experience writing acceptance tests and understanding BDD principles
- Experience developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
- Experience of team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
- Proven experience working in projects where TDD, pair programming and refactoring principles were applied
- General awareness of SEO coding concepts; especially URL structure
- Knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns
If this C# .Net Developer role is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV.
.Net Developer - London - Up to £75,000