Role: Senior .NET Developer
Salary: £40-55K + Bens
You will be involved in designing, specifying and leading on the development of internally developed desktop, mobile and web applications. You will be responsible for helping to define the development approaches of the team, and be expected to own the application lifecycle from concept to delivery, along with post-launch support.
You will also be responsible for the planning and management of the workflow of the team, aligning to high-level strategic goals and deliveries expected. You will be involved with requirements gathering and technical discussion, from the very beginning of a project. This will involve close communication with product owners and stakeholders to meet the requirements to the agreed timescales.
You will be able to oversee all aspects of software delivery, delivering consistently and proficiently to a high-standard. This will be through a mixture of bringing in new ideas and technologies, and being able to create a high-level of collaboration across the team of 10.
- Excellent rounded knowledge of the .NET Framework.
- Visual Studio.
- Experienced with Unit Testing. (eg. NUnit).
- Excellent understanding Object Orientated programming, and related advanced concepts.
- Version Control (eg. GIT).
- Experienced with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and analytical skills.
- Experienced at identifying inefficiencies and opportunities to improve performance and reliability.
- Proficient working with issue tracking tools.
- Capable of managing and planning "sprints", and delegating tasks within the team.
- Able to manage and plan workloads effectively, to deliver project goals.
- Able to think long-term to be able to solve the problem in a robust and expandable manner.
- Able to work in a way consistent with the Agile methodology.
- Be expertly familiar with the development lifecycle (eg. CI/CD, DI and UI testing).
- Experienced working with cloud hosting and provisioning tools.
- Able to integrate with 3rd party services and APIs, to deliver enhanced functionality.
- Excellent communicator, able to share and teach ideas across the team, as well as hands-on coaching and pair-programming.
- Capable of reading, critiquing and reviewing work of others, including code reviews.
- Excellent understanding of core programming ideas and principles (eg. Design Patterns, SOLID, DRY, DI).
- Excellent knowledge of industry direction and trends within development.
- Comfortable working with a shared codebase, and unfamiliar code.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Excellent understanding of design and consumption of RESTful Api's.
- Ability to plan and estimate tasks for complex problems.
- Able to continually reflect on approaches and decisions, always aiming to continuously improve.
If you possess the above and have strong written and communication skills aplly NOW!!!