My client is a growing and successful distribution company based in Krefeld. They are a subsidiary of a global ecommerce business with a huge presence around the world.
This .NET Software Developer will play a crucial role in shaping my client's success. You'll be working in a dynamic team with room for individuality, passion for e-commerce, agile processes and humour.
The team works in an excellent environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision making, where you will be exposed to a number of varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility.
- Accompanied by the entire software life cycle process to agile principle in Kanban
- Design and development of complex software solutions with a focus on C # .NET
- Code reviews to ensure the highest quality software
- Versatile use of .Net technology (Windows Applications, Services and Web Services)
Ideal Candidate will have the relevant expeperience:
- University degree in business, computer science or training with a comparable background
- Relevant work experience in software development in C # and the .NET environment
- Strong knowledge in .NET Framework from at least version 4.5 upwards
- Knowledge and application experience
- entity Framework
- Micro Services
- TDD (Test Driven Development) and Pair Programming
- APIs, ASP.NET Web API, possibly even NodeJS
- Analytical and structured work in connection with teamwork and communication skills
- Structured work in compliance with Clean Code (Robert C. Martin), SOLID and our internally used coding conventions