.NET Technical Consultant
Salary: £50-60k basic salary + Negotiable
An opportunity has arisen with the market leader in sales automation solutions. This organisation has experienced impressive growth in recent years and is projected to expand by over 50% in 2015 and 2016. Leading their sector you would be joining a dedicated and high achieving team in supporting numerous high profile IT projects to implement the organisations proprietary solution.
With 4+ years of experience, the .NET technical consultant will be responsible for assuring technical consistence to the solution configuration and customization, as well as being the technical point of reference for the client and the project team.
Covering global projects with a focus on Europe there is the opportunity for international travel, with 50-75% of your time being spent on client site.
- Deep understanding of software applications architecture and infrastructure
- Advanced SQL and RDBMS architecture
- SQL performance tuning
- ETL and data integration
- Experience in system testing and support to the user acceptance test (UAT)
- Expertise in technical training
- Fluent English is a must for all the candidates as well as the full command of the local language (depending on the home office being Italy, Spain, France or UK).
- Experience in specific commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) will be a valuable plus, as well as an additional foreign language.
BI / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse / DW / DWH / EDW / BW / ETL / Data Integration / data modelling / dashboard design / qlikview / qliktech / qlik / Business Objects / SQL / performance tuning / RDBMS / architecture / Relational Database Management System / reporting / reporting design