My client is one of the world's leading Digital Consultancy who are recognized for successfully delivering innovative, leading edge Web Mobile and e-Commerce solutions to their clients.
They are looking for an E-Commerce Business Analyst who will join their team Retail Team in a high collaborative and client facing role. This is a chance to join a dynamic company in a cool exciting environment!
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Facilitates workshops for the client and end users to agree requirements
- Works with the client to agree and document detailed design and acceptance criteria for their requirements and for project deliverables
- Executes gap analysis against proposed technologies
- Assumes responsibility for planning the requirements gathering and management processes
- Organises review and/or release of documentation when required
- Supports development teams by providing clarifications to requirements and design
- Initiates communication with members of other teams and across the business analysis team to ensure effective implementation
- Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements
- Proven experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops
- Significant experience in creating requirements specifications, process models and business rules
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Must have experience within the retail space
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process ( Agile)
- Experience with EPICS
- Interest in developing the organisation, building and documenting processes, and evaluating tools
There may be an element of traveling throughout the UK and internationally if and when required.