Amsterdam Area, Netherlands, €480 a day, 12 month contract
This requires strong knowledge of SAP Hybris and Informatica PIM - you will be given adequate technical training where necessary. Furthermore, you're responsible for coaching of a small software developer team and contributing to the further growth of the Professional Services department. This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate including a generous contract length and pay rate and the chance to work on a leading E-commerce project.
- You are an outstanding communicator and can motivate teams to deliver good quality projects
- Quality is always at the forefront of your mind;
- You have leadership experience;
- You have multiple years of experience within E-commerce and agile projects and have a very good track record on these projects, delivering them on time and under budget.
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with project management methods like Scrum;
- Success within agile projects;
- Fluently English and Dutch.
- A key position in an international company with a good constructive atmosphere in a growing market;
- A competitive day rate;
- The platform to grow your career within agile projects;
- Flexible working hours suited to your needs and requirements;
- The chance to work in a no-nonsense culture and an extremely reputable organisation.