E-Commerce Project Manager (Magento) - London / 6 Month Contract
Montash are working with a unique client situated in central London, to secure an E-Commerce Project Manager (Magento) with experience in delivering a front-end E-commerce engine.
The Role: E-Commerce Project Manager (Magento)
We are looking for an E-commerce Project Manager who has implemented E-commerce projects within large organisations. Ideally working with Magento, however other E-commerce frameworks will be considered.
In the position as an E-Commerce Project Manager, you will build user-centric journeys to drive short time-frame. Within this position you will work with design and technology partners to develop both content and the user-interface.
Key responsibilities as an E-Commerce Project Manager (Magento):
- Lead project management of front-end activities to ensure the project runs to quality, budget and time
- Responsible for delivering a high quality, intuitive, customer-centric user experience on a new e-commerce platform, Magento, which is consistent, relevant and device-appropriate
- Apply user-centred design (UCD) methodologies to help design customer-centric experiences, solve complex business problems and measure the success of the outcomes
- Develop responsive solutions for all devices including PC, tablet and smart phone, using a mobile first approach
Key experience and skills required as E-Commerce Project Manager (Magento):
- Delivering a new front-end E-commerce engine
- Working with or implementing Magento preferred
- Good understanding of E-commerce trends, principles and UX best practice for driving online sales
- Project Management experience of large-scale e-commerce implementation Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management and good communications skill