Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 company in the Bedfordshire to source a Solution Architect with e commerce experience to work on a continuous ecommerce improvement workstream across the company
The Solution Architect will have proven experience in e commerce development, transformation projects and design and delivery of e-commerce, CRM, Integration,CMS and mobile projects. Hybris experience is highly desirable, as is experience in Retail
- Proven experience designing and delivering e-commerce, CRM, integration and mobile programmes.
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of large scale and small scale programmes and projects
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written in English to influence, challenge, engage, negotiate and inspire your team, peers and stakeholders across the Group Rich experience in managing Business, Application, Information and Technology Architecture end to end.
- Proven senior technology practitioner with experience in delivering large and complex technology solutions across a variety of platforms.
- A broad range of technologies and pragmatic architectural approaches.
- Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9.
- Financial modelling of large IT initiatives.
- Handling IT Governance and operations.
- Service Oriented Architecture and its application across a broad range of domains. Micro Services would be preferable.
- Architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
- Hybris - candidates with this skillset are highly desirable
Experience of working in distributed multicultural teams with near shore and offshore based services providers.
solution architect / cms / crm / togaf / TOGAF 9 / TOGAF / IT Governance / Hybris / SOA / service orientated architecture / hybris / e commece / e-commerce / java