Title: Head of Infrastructure
Rate: €650-€800 (EUROS) per day
Montash have been engaged by a large retail client based in the Netherlands who are currently looking for a Head of Infrastructure to lead a team of support consultants and engineers. As Head of Infrastructure you will be driving transformation and ensuring continuous improvement of IT infrastructure within the organisation.
Purpose of the Role:
The Head of Infrastructure will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the infrastructure and operations function across several countries. You will also be responsible for developing and executing an Infrastructure strategy that supports the global objective to create a scalable and cost-effective infrastructure platform which meets the organisations' current and future needs. The Head of Infrastructure will be analysing and predicting trends and developing a long-term plan designed to maintain cost effectiveness of the overall infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous retail experience and would have worked as a Head of Infrastructure previously. The ideal candidate will also have 10-15 years of IT work experience, including but not limited to areas such as network design, data centre operations and systems programming and administration. The candidate should also be open to travelling to various areas in the Netherlands.
- Interfacing with local teams, the global IT team and other IT functional areas to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service effectiveness.
- You will be leading the development of the infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards and procedures.
- Coordinating and managing outside vendors, contract negotiations and service level agreements for the infrastructure services area.
- You will provide guidance, leadership and mentoring to infrastructure service professionals and support and develop the technical expertise needed to meet long-term business needs.
- Strong IT Infrastructure experience - Networks, systems, data centres, administration and servers etc.
- Strong retail experience.
- 3-5 years of leadership experience in managing multiple, cross-functional and virtual systems.
- Professional experience in an international environment is required, preferably as a consultant.
If you feel you fit the above description and are looking for an organisation that values talent and you want to excel in your career then please apply to this advert.