A leading investment bank have engaged Montash to source an eBanking Product Manager to join them on helping to create their new internal client application
The client are working on acreating a new internal service or "app" accessible to internal staff via their bespoke protal which enables consultation of synthetic, relevant client information with a view to better understanding their banking needs.
A Product Manager is needed to support the business and interact with involved stakeholders to design and deliver this new app.
Scope and prioritize the data that is needed for display to different populations within CIB, using a variety of ad hoc workshops and existing forums, as well as a review of existing information and use by our teams
- Project manage the delivery of this data & corresponding dashboards
- Design the user experience of the Client Insight app (look and feel, level of "static" vs. data that can be queried)
- Coordinate integration of the app to the platform (work with the project team, work on app enablement and permissioning)
- Support change management plan for the introduction of this app to internal staff
- Knowledge of eBanking / digital topics (creation / integration of apps / online services) and/or FX & payments business
- Ease with quantitative topics / KPIs (e.g. definition / follow-up of performance dashboards)
- Strong Project Management & communication skills (meetings / workshop facilitation, roadmap follow-up)
- Ability to manage stakeholders and reach actionable agreement in a complex environment (multi-product and multi-country)
e banking / e product / e banking product manager / e banking project manager / fx / e banking app / payments / FX / ebusiness