Project Manager Required. A Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients based in Coventry. The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing the delivery of projects through collaboration with the IT function. The Project Manager will ensure the successful completion of the design, build, test and deployment of a suite of projects.
The Project Manager will be required to engage with various stakeholders in order to establish business requirements and assist in designing viable solutions. The Project Manager will be responsible for financial tracking, business case development and project initiation.
The Project Manager will create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s), ensure project documents are complete and meet business standards and work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
In addition to this, the Project Manager will need to understand and support financial objectives by forecasting costs; preparing the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions, work with developers and designers to define and document questions and submit project status reports to stakeholders; review bugs; plan software releases; anticipate and react effectively to change.
The Project Manager will have the following skills:
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven ability to develop and deliver large scale projects/programmes
- Experience of working in IT or Digital customer-facing projects
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge in creating project initiation and process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Project Management Qualification
If you feel you have the relevant skills and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, results driven environment then please send your CV through to email@example.com