Ecommerce Project Manager required. An Ecommerce Project Manager is required by one of Montash's key clients in the West Midlands on an eight month contract. An Ecommerce Project Manager with at least two years digital experience - ideally with a background either in technical or PM in different environments is required.
The Ecommerce Project Manager will have experience of scrum delivery, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, strong presentation skills, strong stakeholder engagement skills, ability to manage multiple agencies/delivery teams, experience of digital delivery - websites/ mobile apps rather than platforms and ecommerce experience.
The Ecommerce Project Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Expertise of delivering transformation change in Finance for automotive
- Expertise in eCommerce change and delivery of change
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised appropriate Project Management methodology
- Stakeholder Management expertise, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
Please apply with your most recent CV ASAP if you fit the above.