Ecommerce Project Manager required. An Ecommerce Project Manager is required by one of Montash's clients in the West Midlands on an initial three month contract. An Ecommerce Project Manager must have recent ecommerce project experience and be able to travel to Paris for two days once a fortnight. This is a client facing role so strong business skills are essential too.
The Ecommerce Project Manager will have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Project Management role with a track record of successful delivery
- Ecommerce project experience
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues
- Negotiation and adaptability
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
Please apply with your most recent CV ASAP if you fit the above.