Ecommerce Project Manager (CMS / Digital) - £65,000 - £77,000 + Bonus & Benefits
I am currently working with a Global Enterprise with a revenue of $30 billion last year.
They are investing heavily in their Ecommerce offering and as such they are seeking an experience Ecommerce Project Manager with extensive experience in B2B and B2C Environment ideally in a FTSE 100 Enterprise.
As this is a crucial position, we require someone with strong stakeholder engagement skills that can work to tight deadlines and in challenging and complex environments.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in Oracle ATG; and knowledge in Digital Marketing, Analytics and CRM.
- Accountable for managing the relationship with all business teams
- Responsible for delivering the plan, and for managing all internals and externals teams, some through direct management some through matrix management
- All deliverables on time to agreed quality with key focus on code quality and requirement validation at each stage of the project
- Tracks and manages plan with appropriate mitigation and resolution for risks and issues
- Brings best practice / lessons learnt from other implementations in both delivery and solution
- Focus on automation deliverables to encourage reuse and efficiency throughout design, build and test
- Closely manages and tracks the budget to ensure budgets are met and savings are realised where appropriate
- Ensures appropriate commercial considerations underpin all decisions taken
- Builds a team that collaborates closely with both IT and Business teams as well as with third parties and vendors
- Manages selection processes where appropriate running a fair process to get the best all round result for the client (not just considering price)
- Ensures contracts are in place with all vendors in a timely fashion with active management of the client and 3rd parties obligations
- Checks and confirms viability of approaches for new work
- Monitors whether proposals for designs and product development are realistic