Montash have been engaged by a FTSE 100 Travel Company to source an eCommerce Solution Architect to define end to end solutions across some new and exciting change programmes across the company
As a Solution Architect, you will also be the central point of contact on project architecture matters, liaising with all stakeholders, from business leads to technical infrastructure teams, data, integration, security, service introduction and solution designers, both locally and with Group teams.
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development lifecycle from inception to operation.
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Architecting solutions for B2B and B2C eCommerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Onmi-Channel Marketing technologies.
- Application architecture for web and mobile technologies. You will have a come from an application development background in early career.
- Designing architecture using API, Micro Services, Event Driven Architectures and Cloud patterns.
- Architecting solutions using the following technologies. Candidates with experience of more than one of these technologies are preferable.
- Ecommerce Platforms - SAP Hybris
- Java Enterprise Technologies (JEE) - Spring, JPA, JMS, Servlets, Web services etc.
- Web Content Management (WCM / CMS)
- Content Distribution Networks (CDN) - InStart
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- Search - Elastic Search
- Experience of architecting applications for Amazon Web Services
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
- Experience of defining solution architecture for an agile development organisation.
- An architectural notation framework for requirements definition and for systems design preferably TOGAF and UML.
- Delivering solutions for travel and hospitality retail sector or similar environment.
Additionally, you have knowledge of integration approaches and their application in complex heterogeneous environments including SOA, Message Orientated and API approaches; be comfortable with architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on solution architecture.
solution architect / e commerce / hybris / soa / api / java / jee / spring / web services / b2b / b2c / omni channel / TOGAF / e commerce / SAP Hybris / CRM / Web / ecommerce / uml