Montash are delighted to be working with a fantastic client based in Germany (Dusseldorf) who have a fantastic opportunity for an EDI Solution Architect to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
This role will have direct involvement as an Architect in the successful delivery of EDI solutions. You will be able to handle complex architecture design and implementation issues as well as having managed architectural and technical risks on projects.
You will have a leading part in evolving the EDI strategy, supporting business decisions for future capabilities, influencing integration as well as alignment with other strategic programs. In additional, this role will responsible for managing internals and external partners who supply IT products and services.
You will need to have;
- Extensive experience within the EDI space
- Experience in business process knowledge within one or more of the following sectors would be highly advantageous - Logistics and/or supply chain management.
- Strong exposure within the ERP domain (SAP based) on system integration technology including EDI Solutions.
- Significant experience in SAP Cloud Solution/SaaS would be highly advantageous
- Global project experience
- Proven knowledge and experience with EDI related middleware (AXWAY B2Bi, SAP PI, Aurea Sonic, MQ)
- Excellent stakeholder and customer engagement skills
For further information on this great opportunity, please get in touch.