Efficiency Officer - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT
Rate: £400- £500 per day
Contract: 11 Months
Montash are currently engaged with a Global Financial Organisation based in London to source and secure a Efficiency Officer for 11 months.
The job holder will be responsible for supporting the Lead Efficiency Officer to ensure that all transformation initiatives are on-track, providing the target savings & for the agreed budgeted transformation costs.
The role primarily involves support to;
- Manage the identification of transformation initiatives
- Manage Initiative mapping into business cases
- Manage business case development to approval, ensuring coherency & alignment.
- Manage the translation of business cases to projects
- Project monitoring & tracking
- Provide analysis of the cost base to ensure an alignment of business cases to cost baselines.
- Prepare & present progress to Senior management
- Ensure alignment of all figures in the control tools and ensure baselines and delivery of the overall trajectory of costs and savings.
- Manage the Transformation budget, tracking actuals & savings for the department, escalating to management when tolerance thresholds are not respected
The successful candidate will be required to interface with senior MD levels.
GMIT / Budgetary / Efficiency Officer / Transformation / PnL / KPI Dashboard