Montash have been engaged by an innovative and forward thinking travel company who are looking for an Email Marketing Designer.
They are looking for an email designer or eCRM designer with proven email marketing experience, who is seeking to develop their skills further and progress to the next level.
They are a team who are passionate about a product they love. Their will work on marketing email campaigns across a variety of household name brands. Every day is busy and no two days are the same. There are always new and interesting projects or campaigns to keep you on our toes.
Working as a team you'll be adept at getting stuck in, supporting your colleagues, and working to tight deadlines if needs be.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate Email Designer looking for a new challenge and to help shape the approach of a major travel brand - the right candidate could really have an impact here.
You'll be responsible for thedesign and HTML/CSS coding of email campaign activity across the business and they'll want you to share your passion for all things design, through coding, to branding, to user experience.
You'll be expected to produce engaging designs in accordance with brand guidelines and target audience and implement dynamic email campaigns.
A creative thinker. When it comes to the digital world you need to complement your stunning designs with a true understanding of the web and how it works on an email platform.
If you're the type of person who is always thinking up new ways to tackle design briefs then we want to hear from you!
You should be...
- Creative thinker - Brainstorming and conceptualising, forward-thinking, cross-platform digital design ideas
- Experience - Of working on and delivering email and digital projects with good understanding of HTML and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3 nice to have) (2 years+ in email)
- Technical - Work closely with developers, marketeers and copywriters to deliver and inspire . Up-to-date - Understand and leverage the latest trends and technologies in retail and eCommerce . Communicator - A strong communicator, you should have the ability to articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy
- Organised - You should be able to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules . Experience of a wide variety of digital marketing channels (Email, Social Media, Web Banners, Landing pages) . Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
You'll need to have;
- A qualification (ideally a degree) in Digital, Design or related subject, however there's no substitute for experience.
- Previous hands-on experience of email design that should be the majority of the work you've done.