Montash have been engaged by a leading Travel client to source an email/eCRM Designer for a short project designing and coding three email templates over a period of 3-4 weeks.
Day to day duties:
This role focuses on email design and coding.
You will be involved in BAU day to day, and will be involved in 3 emails at any one time. The team work to a 2 week window so at any one time the successful person will be working on 2 emails currently, have 3 in flight and making tweaks to others for release.
In addition to BAU they will get involved in other longer term timeline pieces of work ie automated trigger emails along with general activities such as planned amendments and refinements to templates or creating new work from scratch.
They are looking for an email designer or eCRM designer with proven email marketing experience, who is seeking to develop their skills further and progress to the next level.
They are a team who are passionate about a product they love. The successful email designer will work on marketing email campaigns across a variety of household name brands. Every day is busy and no two days are the same. There are always new and interesting projects or campaigns to keep you on our toes.
Working as a team you'll be adept at getting stuck in, supporting your colleagues, and working to tight deadlines if needs be.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate email designer looking for a new challenge and to help shape the approach of a major travel brand - the right candidate could really have an impact here. You'll be responsible for the design and HTML/CSS coding of email campaign activity across the business and they'll want you to share your passion for all things design, through coding, to branding, to user experience.
You'll be expected to produce engaging designs in accordance with brand guidelines and target audience and implement dynamic email campaigns.
- Creative thinker - Brainstorming and conceptualising, forward-thinking, cross-platform digital design ideas . Experience - Of working on and delivering email and digital projects with good understanding of HTML and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3 nice to have) (2 years+ in email)
- Technical - Work closely with developers, marketeers and copywriters to deliver and inspire
- Up-to-date - Understand and leverage the latest trends and technologies in retail and eCommerce
- Communicator - A strong communicator, you should have the ability to articulate and support design decisions based on the brief and agreed strategy .
- Organised - You should be able to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities and tight schedules
- Experience of a wide variety of digital marketing channels (Email, Social Media, Web Banners, Landing pages
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous hands-on experience of email design that should be the majority of the work you've done.
html / css / html designer / email designer /ecrm design / HTML5