We are looking for an Embedded Software Tester (Python). To join one of our big clients in France. This client is a French multinational company that focuses on designing and building electrical systems that provide for the defence, aerospace and transportation.
- Experience of integration activities of embedded real-time computer
- Experience in embedded real-time calculator integration activities
- Experience writing test cases for onboard embedded equipment
- Very good command of the Python scripting language (and / or LUA)
- Senior consultant with 5-7
- Electrical Enabling BR required, it is a training of one week which costs 150 to 200 euros. So, if the profile does not have it and it is retained it will be passed urgently.
- Implementing test automation framework using Python / Selenium3
- As part of the development of an airborne product, you oversee integration / verification of a real-time airborne calculator.
- Tasks includes:
- Define test cases (under doors)
- Writing test scripts (in Python or LUA)
- Carry out the steps of integration of the computer (investigation, small correction, adaptation of the scripts of tests ...)
- Formalise the test file on the test campaign carried out
If you suit the above criteria, please respond with your CV and feel free to email Deanh@montash.com