Montash have been retained by a recognised and respected global organisation that is looking for an Endpoint Security Engineer to work on the build out of their Security Operations Centre. The role will be focusing on the deployment of Endpoint tools at an enterprise level.
The Endpoint Security Engineer will currently be working in a security environment and have experience working with tools such as McAfee ePO, Symantec or Carbon Black. This is an excellent opportunity which will allow experienced engineers to work on a greenfield project, building systems from the ground up within a SOC environment.
- Deploying Endpoint Security tools at an enterprise level
- Working with various stakeholders located worldwide
- Implementing one Endpoint security tool as a common platform across the organisation
- Create one standard policy across the organisation for the selected Endpoint Security tool
- Driving change in security throughout the company
- Experience of tool such as McAfee ePO, Symantec or Carbon Black
- Strong background in security engineering
- Experience of hands on engineering at an enterprise level
- Ability to work with a fast paced environment
- Experience of transformation projects