Engineering Manager - London - £110-140,000 per annum + bens (inc. equity)
Role: Engineering Manager
Salary: £110-£140,000 per annum + bens (inc. equity)
Montash have just secured a partnership with one of the most exciting FinTech companies in the world focused on delivering revolutionary Blockchain solutions to the financial sector. They have a number of patented products in the market at the moment and many more in process. Bright, enthusiastic minds are required for their next wave of product development.
SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE ROLE:
First hire in this revolutionary campaign will see them hiring an Engineering Manager to oversee the build phase of their flagship distributed system platform that will propel them to the forefront of the financial sector on both sides of the pond. The product will be required to be built from the ground up and you will be supported one of the most desirable development teams established in recent times with the current team members having been drafted in from the likes of Google, Facebook and Microsoft (to name a few). You will have to take autonomous ownership over the build and delivery of new products and a team of high profile, highly capable engineers.
· Manage the software engineering team:
o Drive projects and lead from the front in an unrivalled fast paced environment.
o Take full ownership of project delivery, budgeting and timelines
o Technical contributions
· Provide knowledge and best practises around engineering and Blockchain
· Full hiring responsibilities allowing you to further expand this team in your own mould
· Minimum 2 years management experience
· Technical background covering Java, Python, C++ or Go
· Ability to drive momentum and motivate individuals as well as getting in the trenches when required.
· MUST understand distributed methodologies
· Experience with large distributed systems
· Full working knowledge of cryptography
- Health and Dental cover
- UNLIMITED HOLIDAY (You want to go….. go)
- Fully stocked fridge of food and drink