Engineering Manager - London - £90k
My client is looking to hire an Engineering Manager to work across their cross functional team to design, coach and promote high quality, loosely coupled applications in conjunction with other experienced colleagues.
- Lead teams of engineers of up to 6 in size.
- Agile delivery enthusiast that can motivate and help teams with best working practices.
- Own development and delivery and full responsibility for roadmaps.
- Contribute to the evolution of technology platform.
- Facilitate the professional development and learning opportunities for your team members.
- Raise the quality of engineering practices and platform releases.
- Expertise on the latest technical trends to help resolve the opportunities and challenges at hand.
- Minimise team's exposure to unplanned/interrupt driven work and develop repeatable processes and techniques for doing so.
- You will be guiding skilled Software Engineers through some complex projects.
- Experience and track record of leading and managing successful engineering teams.
- Delivered across a diverse product/engineering portfolio?
- Strong software engineering background in a scalable environment.
- Proven track record as a technical leader on complex projects.
- Whilst this role doesn't require someone that is hands on, you will be expected to code frequently with your team.