Montash are working with a fantastic company in the South East of England in order to secure an enterprise application architect from a financial services background. This is an immediate requirement.
The ideal candidate will have experience within application portfolio rationalisation and translating information into blue prints and creating visuals rapidly.
- Lead the Enterprise Application Portfolio Management.
- Analyse the full Enterprise Application Architecture across all portfolios to architect change and re-use while considering the dependencies.
- You will maintain working relationships with the Product, Programme and Delivery Management Teams.
- Act as a bridge between the technical domain architects and solution architects and other subject matter experts to ensure that the technology infrastructure meets enterprise goals, such as flexibility, complexity reduction, cost reduction and quick delivery.
- Lead Enterprise Application Patterns Management.
- Analyse the full Enterprise Application Architecture to identify and categorise repeatable models while providing guidance for the development of individual applications.
- Advocating the enterprise application and technology standards at a global level while gaining agreements and enforcing their adoptions.
Please submit your CV for a confidential conversation.