This is an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Application Architect within a global organisation focusing on payment solutions, this organisation are looking for an individual who can lead the Enterprise Architecture function within their Application domain during a large transformation project.
Key Responsibilities within delivery:
- This individual will be coercing with Global and Local Architecture teams in defining, developing and delivering overall technology strategy, target states and roadmaps.
- This person will take ownership of the development and delivery of strategies within the Applications domain whilst ensuring that solutions and technologies are in accordance with meeting the business's needs.
- This person will identify and engage external and internal expertise in supporting the definition and delivery of application solutions
- This person will be conducting research into emerging technologies which may be supportive of the businesses initiatives.
- This person will be engaged in the markets demands and industries changes and adapt this to delivering appropriate solutions.
- This person will be required to communicate the strategy and vision for the Application Landscape and be able to build rapport with the businesses key stakeholders.
- An experience of Application Rationalisation, Payments Application Architecture, knowledge of Cloud Application Architecture, Mobile, API based Architecture platforms are desirable.
- This person will be required to have a good understanding of the complex application landscape environment.
- Experience of SOA and micro services based architecture is necessary.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Experience as an architect in defining and implementing IT strategy.
Qualifications and Technical Knowledge:
- Educated in IT at Bachelor or Master level
- Experience of API driven Architectures
- Be a specialist of one of the following: Big Data, API management, High Availability Services.
This opportunity can be based in Amsterdam, Brussels or Paris and there is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate (base salary up to €130,000 for exceptional candidates), apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion with Elloise on:
(0044) 0207 014 0230 Elloisec@montash.com