Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect / Roadmap/ Blueprint/ Design / Strategy / Architecture / Technical / Business Systems / Stakeholder / ISO 42010 / TOGAF
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking to acquire their Enterprise Architect.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the end-to-end solution is compatible with the strategic technical architecture
- Perform, monitor and control risk solutions throughout project
- Liaise with the senior stake holders to agree and to ensure appropriate strategies, practices, standards and policies
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the brands business and systems as they evolve
- Generate and objectively evaluate Enterprise Solution options for highly complex or demanding requirements often of high significance.
- Ensure co-ordination of all Solution Architecture initiatives
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Understand a broad range of technologies and architectural approaches and pragmatic approach
- Working Enterprise Architect experience from a Solution Architect background
- Strong stakeholder engagement throughout business
- Business Systems Target Architecture and Architecture Roadmap defined, published and managed experience.
- TOGAF and/or ISO 42010 methodology
- 6+ Years working as an Enterprise Architect
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org