Enterprise Architect / Business Architecture / Northampton / TOGAF / Stakeholder engagement / Road mapping
Montash have been engaged by an industry leading provider who are seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their function, the organisation are currently going through a large digital transformation and are seeking an Experienced Enterprise Architect to join their growing team.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years of Enterprise Architecture experience with exposure to business architecture as well as being able to influence and engage with potentially challenging stakeholders across the business and IT.
- Demonstrated Senior Stakeholder management and influencing skills at a senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills being able to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience and exposure to multiple Architectural Domains
- International global business experience would be advantageous
- TOGAF certified
- Contributing to wider Architecture strategies, principals and patterns
- Work closely with the senior IT leadership team
- Maintain a close working relationship with the business Teams
- Define baseline target architectures in line with wider strategies
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com.