Montash is currently retained by a global insurance organisation seeking an Enterprise Application Architect to join their growing business. The Enterprise Application Architect is responsible for the design of the Global Enterprise Application Architectures for the organisation including the definition of their principles and their promotion within the organisation. The organisation are currently undertaking a global transformation and are looking to increase there global footprint through innovations in the technology space.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of designing and integrating enterprise wide mobile solutions is essential.
- Experience of designing and integrating enterprise wide ecommerce solutions is essential.
- Extensive experience of the Application Architecture discipline in a global organisation with multiple corporate entities is essential.
- Knowledge of Insurance business is highly desirable.
- Considerable exposure to multiple and diverse technologies (.Net and Java), platforms (Windows, UNIX and Mainframe) and technical configurations.
- Excellent understanding of integration architectures (EAI, ETL, ESB) structured and unstructured data architectures and workflow technologies.
- Considerable experience of SOA based Enterprise Applications architecture and design.
- Excellent understanding of and experience in delivering architectural solutions using new and emerging technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent reputation for career progression and to join their growing business. As a global leader in their field this organisation is looking for a career driven individual who will have a clear career path when joining their practice. A highly competitive package is on offer for the right candidate. This role is based in the Crawley.