Montash have been engaged by a Telecommunications client in London to source an experienced Multi-channel Enterprise Architect. They require an architect that has designed and planned the IT roadmaps for a retail/telecoms and has set the standards and strategy for a global roll-out. They require a business facing architect that has experience implementing change within an organisation from the top down.
- Stakeholder Engagement skills
- Retail Experience beneficial
- Deployment of Enterprise Governance and Standards
- Retail Store Roadmap and Strategy Experience
- Application Architecture experience
- Online/Mobile Architecture Experience
- Knowledge of Multiple domains - Retail, Call Centre, Networks etc
Enterprise Architect/Senior Solution Architect/Multi-Channel/Retail/Telco/Telecommunications/E-commerce/Networks/Roadmaps/Strategy
The successful candidate will be working with a number of stakeholders both in the UK and in mainland Europe. The ideal candidate will have a solid background working their way up the architectural ladder, from technical architect, solution architect to Enterprise Architecture. Retail/Telecoms experience is essential.
If you feel you have the desired skills for this role please apply below. Please note only candidates with retail or telecoms experience will be considered for this role. If you feel it may be suitable for a friend please feel free to share this advert with them.