An exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Architect within a Group Architecture team to engage in the development and promote the strategic, business-aligned architectural direction of a globally operated FTSE100 Organisation.
The ideal candidate should be able to engage stakeholders at all levels of the business and IT whilst demonstrating excellent communication and presentation skills. The individual must display high levels of personal integrity whilst also being self-motivated and organised. The ideal candidate should display excellent negotiation skills as well be collaborative and decisive when decision making.
- Provide technical leadership for developing architecture roadmap for the Group as a whole and then be actively involved in delivery of strategic programmes leading them in the direction of commonly agreed group architecture.
- Work with solution services to provide an enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Lead the promotion of shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flow.
- Ensure that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies by developing a deep understanding of the different business models operating across the group and provide or assist in developing a roadmap to bring these different models on a commonly agreed future state architecture.
- Work closely with the Head of Architecture in creating and presenting strategic initiative work material to support Group level and Regional CIOs.
- Rich experience in managing Business, Application, Information and Technology Architecture end to end.
- A broad range of technologies and pragmatic architectural approaches.
- Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9.
- Financial modelling of large IT initiatives.
- Handling IT Governance and operations.
- Service Oriented Architecture and its application across a broad range of domains. Micro Services would be preferable.
- Architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
- Experience of working in distributed multicultural teams with offshore based services providers.
Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.