Enterprise / Architect / Global / Strategy / Design / Technology / Stakeholder / Applications / Management / Architecture
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking a Senior Manager of Global Architecture and Governance to join their growing function.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business capability model guidance, assessment, alignment and prioritization
- Ensuring alignment across broader solution portfolio to drive a consistent 'enterprise design; manages definition and changes to 'enterprise design'
- Partnering with business & IT leadership to align & define strategic capability & technical roadmaps
- Overseeing and ensuring alignment to global reference architecture standards & governance
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in combination with more than 12 years of experience in IT
- Whereof more than 5 years of experience aligned to a relevant architecture discipline (integrations, data, services, applications, infrastructure)
- More than 2 years of experience in information architecture or 5+ years of experience as data analyst, business analyst, or equivalent roles
- High degree of 'learning agility' with the ability to readily consume and apply new information and concepts with developed analytical problem solving skills
- Strong business acumen, decision making, and influence skills across all levels of an organization
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills, including with employees, clients, senior management and vendors
- More than 3 years of experience in architecting and engineering cloud-based services / applications (SaaS), platforms (PaaS), and infrastructure (IaaS) within an Enterprise environment
- More than 5 years of experience and a strong knowledge of Enterprise-class architecture concepts, definition and creation.
If you feel this role is applicable and would like to find out more then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org