- Manage the current and future enterprise estate for client's processes, information, data and applications.
- Determine the roadmap for transition from current state to future state, factoring in dependencies and needs within and across the functional/process areas.
- Assess the impact of a solution change on the current and future enterprise architecture.
- Define standards for the architecture estate and provide support for development of solution architecture and provide guidance to ensure compliance.
- Accountable for the overall fit of the solution recommendation and business process, information and data design.
- Apply long-term vision, functional expertise and IT & FMCG industry knowledge to identify new opportunities that will bring about significant value to the organisation.
- Design an enterprise architecture on the principles of re-use and complexity reduction
- TOGAF 9 Certificated highly desired
- Extensive networks experience in LAN, WAN, MAN, WLAN Internet for data, voice TP services
- Extensive security experience across infrastructure, network, platform, application, identity and data, supporting prevention, detection and response and security governance.
- Experience in technology strategy and design, enterprise architecture frameworks, design methods and tools
- Extensive experience within network architectures, standards and solutions.
- Extensive experience within security of infrastructure, applications, data and identity and how these can be applied within an enterprise environment and outsourced/cloud way of working.
- Experience and understanding of the issues associated with the business operating model of a global organisation
- Change management and business engagement skills
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Successful engagement and relationship management
- Degree of re-usability and convergence driven by the adoption of the enterprise architecture
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience to the level of:
- Security - CISSP, CISM/CISA, CompTIA
- Networks - CCIE/CCNP