Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consultancy to source an Enterprise Architect for an initial 3 month contract based in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland. There is a chance that this role could be extended.
The Enterprise Architect will have the overall responsibility to ensure the technical integrity of solutions delivered.
- Responsible for design of the network, infrastructure, applications and business functions to support the project
- Review and verification of the technical designs created, maintaining compliance with agreed standards and methodologies
- Provide advice and guidance to all members of the partnership in respect of ICT technical issues
- Coordination of appropriate design authorities to provide end-to-end solutions
- Responsibility for technical specifications required for third party suppliers providing services within the project
- Working hand in hand with the client to ensure innovations that can provide tangible business benefit are brought forward for consideration