Montash Associates are working with a Prestigious Global Payments Organisation who is seeking a Global IT Infrastructure Architect.
They are seeking a forward thinking Enterprise Architect, reporting directly to the Global Head of Enterprise Architecture.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Defining and maintaining the target infrastructure architecture in line with the company's strategy
* Defining and maintaining technical and information security architecture standards and guidelines
* Managing and maintaining the infrastructure standards and guidelines and working with partners to ensure that technical designs conform to the required technical and security architecture standards
* Clearly communicating the technology architecture appropriately across IM and various third party organisations
* Defining the strategy of major new infrastructure and security initiatives
* Working with relevant third parties to define the Roadmap for infrastructure across the company
* Participating in Enterprise Architecture review/sign-off of Solution Architects' Programme Start Architecture (PSA)
* Assisting Solution Architects to review infrastructure design and security findings and formulate appropriate responses
* Participating in and bringing industry experience to internal audits
The Successful Candidate will:
* Have a strong understanding of business and Infrastructure IT processes
* Global Exposure Background
* Extensive stakeholder engagement skills
* Broad experience in enterprise and solution architecture
* Several years of retail experience and deep understanding of retail business dynamics
* CISSP certified
* Experience in large IT projects including bespoke development and package implementations
* Technically strong but needs the wider picture
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on 0207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.