Enterprise Architect (AWS/Azure) - City/South East London - £650 - £750 Per Day - 6 Month Contract
Montash are engaged with a multinational organisation who are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect with extensive experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) AND Microsoft Azure.
You will be responsible for providing functional expertise in an Enterprise Architecture capacity, liaising with Solution Architects and Engineers to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organisation's architecture.
- Extensive analytical and consultancy skills.
- TOGAF Level 9 certification.
- Experience of working with both Cloud IaaS/PaaS including Amazon Web Services (AWS) AND Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Ideal experience with ServiceNow technology including configuration of workflows and integrations.
- Experience of development tools such as CloudFormation, Chef, Ansible, APIs.
- Experience of development frameworks such as .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby.
- Methodologies such as DevOps, Agile, SOA.
- Excellent communication skills and engaging with stakeholders across all levels.
The client is looking for someone to be based between the City of London and South East London and you will be required onsite for 5 days per week. Please ensure this will work for you before submission.
Please contact me for more information on email@example.com or 0207 014 0231.
KEYWORDS: ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE / AMAZON WEB SERVICES / AWS / MICROSOFT AZURE / AZURE / CLOUD / TOGAF / CLOUDFORMATION / CHEF / ANSIBLE / API / PHP / PYTHON / .NET / RUBY / DEVOPS / AGILE / LONDON / CITY / UK /