Enterprise Architect / Data & Information / North London / Big Data / ecommerce / BI / Stakeholder engagement
Montash have been engaged by an industry leading provider who is seeking an Enterprise Architect for Data & Information, the organisation recognises the importance of big Data in sustaining the company's growth and this role will play a crucial part of building a leading Data and Information Architecture capability.
- Taking responsibility for the management of the Customer Master Data lifecycle, ensuring the business derives the maximum value from data and information.
- Supporting the delivery of BI & Analytics vision
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership team within the business to build a leading Data and Information Architecture capability.
- 2/3 years Core Enterprise Architecture experience in a FTSE 100 organisation
- Excellent Stakeholder management and communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven track record of supporting BI/Analytics strategy and target architecture roadmap, along with experience of Customer Master Data initiatives.
- TOGAF certified is advantageous, the right candidate will be familiar with TOGAF and other architectural methodologies
If this opportunity is of interest to you or for a talk around the market in general contact Colman Lincoln on 020 70140 230, email@example.com