Enterprise Architect; Data, Business Intelligence & Central Systems- Luton - £80,000 - £88,000
Our client a FTSE 100 International e-commerce business is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their team based in Luton, to shape and manage the future technical direction of their applications.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for establishing and governing best practice IT design and will own the IT architecture elements of data & BI strategy, as well as act as internal consultant to the projects and initiatives involved across systems. The role also has ownership of the Central Systems domain architecture including their Finance and HR systems.
- Detailed understanding of key data, BI & Central Systems technologies and techniques.
- A good appreciation of solution architecture, software / solution delivery practices, IT infrastructure and application architecture.
- Confident in presenting technical architecture and strategy to IT and business audience.
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
- Clear experience of defining and delivering BI and Analytics platforms / solutions
- Developing and communicating data, BI & Central Systems architecture principles, standards, patterns etc. specific to IT landscape and strategic direction.
- Working with external parties, suppliers and internal members of the IT team and business units to research, define and document actionable data, BI & Central Systems architecture artefacts.
- Work closely with Solution Architects and senior IT designers to ensure data, BI & Central Systems architecture elements of major projects are appropriately covered (esp. for Business Intelligence & Analytics; Customer Master Data Management; HR & Finance projects).
- Interfacing with staff to build and maintain productive working relationships and ensure that the technical direction supports business needs as well as long term strategy.
- Leading the development and implementation of technical governance policies and practices
- Acting as Technical Design Authority. Review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards.
- Building and maintaining capability and technology roadmaps
- Review, align and prioritise projects
- Maintaining key enterprise architecture artefacts (e.g. roadmaps, target states etc.) for each of the major areas of the business showing how the IT data architecture evolves over time.
- Communicating and demystifying technology fashions, architectural anti-patterns etc. to different stakeholders of all levels.
If this Enterprise Architect role is of interest then please respond with an up to date CV.
Enterprise Architect; Data, Business Intelligence & Central Systems - Luton - £80,000 - £88,000