Enterprise Architect - Information Security
70k - 80k + 20% Bonus + Pension + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to help build and mature the Information Security function of a market leading multi-national organisation.
As the first Enterprise Architect responsible for Information Security, reporting dually to the Head of Enterprise Architecture and the CISO, you will be responsible for shaping and managing the organisations future technical direction by:
- Developing and maintaining in line with Information Security policies and Security architecture principles, architectural security standards, patterns etc.
- Work closely with Solution Architects and other senior IT designers to ensure Security architecture elements of projects are included. Provide occasional Solution Architect skills on projects specifically relating to delivering new Information Security capabilities.
- Interfacing with staff within to build and maintain valuable and productive working relationships and ensure that the needs of the business are met. Particular close collaboration with the Information Security team will be critical.
- Conduct and/or provide input into the selection of security solutions highlighting strengths, weakness and strategic alignment making clear recommendations.
- Serve as the 'go-to' security expert within the Architecture team
- Ensure that a mechanism is in place for information security knowledge transfer within the architecture team delivering assurance of consistent secure designs and services across the team.
- A key Contributor to the development of information security strategy and policy
- Ensure that solution architecture is compliant with relevant standards, patterns and baselines
- Leading the development and implementation of technical governance policies and practices
- Acting as Technical Design Authority. Review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards.
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology roadmaps that define how Security-centric platforms and working practices are kept up to date providing maximum productivity and cost effectiveness.
- Review, align and prioritise projects so that work is not unnecessarily duplicated and is correctly sequenced against known dependencies.
- Maintaining key enterprise security architecture artefacts (e.g. roadmaps, target states etc.) for each of the major areas of the business showing how we evolve the IT data architecture in place over time as the company grows.
You would require a combination of security, IT, people management and leadership skills, and the ability to bridge business and IT issues assimilating the key business requirements that drive the architecture. Being an inspiring and engaging communicator is a key requirement of this role.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest please get in touch. Submit your CV here or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org