My client, a British Manufacturer with Global reach are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join them in Central London on a permanent basis. This role will be a major part in shaping the future of the business and you will have full responsibility for reducing on-premise infrastructure to the Cloud (Azure). This role also offers an excellent salary, package and remote / flexible working.
- Establish and maintain enterprise strategy, architecture, standards and policies for infrastructure;
- Provide architectural consulting expertise and direction to senior leadership by effectively articulating the principles of infrastructure technology strategy and promoting best practices;
- Collaborate with infrastructure and application service owners in defining technology roadmaps and future state vision from an infrastructure perspective, and ensuring that this is cohesive and optimal at an enterprise level;
- Facilitate analysis of the current technical environment to identify deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement and lead remediation activities to manage risk and drive operational excellence of existing services;
- Ultimately be responsible for the end-to-end cloud implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent) or related field;
- Expert level Information Technology experience with particular and recent experience of developing strategy and architecture for on-premise, hosted and cloud infrastructure solutions in a global business;
- Experience developing cloud based infrastructure strategies;
- Experience of delivering solutions architecture artefacts, solution design and implementation based on Microsoft Azure technologies;
- Experience in implementing Office 365 solutions;
- Advanced experience with technical design and visualisation techniques including as a minimum Microsoft Visio;
- TOGAF certification;
- Demonstrate experience in mapping business process and aligning technology platforms and initiatives to best respond to business drivers and strategies;
- Experience working in a manufacturing business;
- MSCE certification in Server Infrastructure and / or Private Cloud;
- Infrastructure related Cisco certification.
Please get in touch as soon as possible.