Montash have been engaged by a global organisation in southern Netherlands to source an Enterprise Architect to set up an Enterprise Architecture capability. The organisation is going through a large period of change and are looking for a strong Enterprise Architect with experience in business change and IT transformation.
The successful Enterprise Architect will be responsible for implementing the enterprise strategy to with business capabilities and technology services. Stakeholder engagement is extremely important as you will be required to communicate and design strategies with all levels of the business and technology organisation.
This is a role designed to challenge the business and effect change to the current running. The ideal candidate will have experience in this space with case studies to support.
- Business capability model guidance, assessment and alignment
- Design and implement global reference architecture
- Liaise with both business and IT to ensure the strategies are aligned and defined.
- Provide Architecture guidance aligned to the global strategy and best practice
- End -to-end Enterprise Architecture
- Slight preference to a Data Focused Architect
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Understanding of cloud based initiatives
- Excellent Analytic skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to set up an Enterprise Architecture from scratch. If this is of interest to you please apply below and I will contact you for a confidential conversation.