Enterprise Cloud Architect
I am currently working with an International Law Firm that is investing heavily in their Cloud Transformation. This is a very interesting time to get involved with a renowned Enterprise that is revolutionising the way that they operate.
This is a crucial position for the business, and you will have the opportunity to have a high impact on the present and future technologies. The sucessful candidate should have experience in a similar environment, ideally for a FTSE100 company.
- Align IT architecture strategy and planning with business goals
- Develop, gain consensus for, and maintain a 3-year Cloud technology roadmap with consideration of business requirements and technology life cycles and include transition state architectures
- Create and promote policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Technology
- Manage risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Be part of the Architecture Review Board to make decisions around the organizational standards and policies that should be employed
- Ensure projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from business and IT strategies
- Influence and support SDLC and Project Management processes by providing insights into the planning and design phases
- Strong understanding of securing enterprise resources in a distributed environment
- Manage and collaborate with third party vendors and consultancies
- Ability to communicate complex problems and solutions simply and effectively at both executive and technical levels
- Ability to quickly understand and execute on new technologies and approaches
- Experience with enterprise system integration approaches and tools including both SaaS and IaaS
- Proficiency with Services Oriented Architecture, micro-services, API design and implementation patterns
- Strong understanding of securing enterprise resources in a distributed environment methods of systems software operations.
- Bachelor's degree in a computing related field of study
- 3+ years of enterprise architecture and solution design
- 10+ years in Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise architecture using standard frameworks, including DoDAF, FEAF, ToGAF, etc.
If you are interested in this role, please send me an updated copy of your CV, alongside your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
To discuss this or more exciting roles, contact us on +44 (0)20 7014 0231 or visit our website on http://www.montash.com.
Force.com / Heroku / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud / Marketing Cloud / App Cloud / Analytics Wave Cloud / IOT Cloud / Azure / Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Online / Amazon EC2 / Amazon S3 / Amazon AWS / ServiceNow / CPQ / VMware vCloud Air / Public Cloud / Private Cloud / Hybrid Cloud / Oracle Cloud / SAP Cloud