Montash have been engaged by a Global Company to source an Enterprise Data Architect to define strategy, principles, visions and standards for data within the enterprise. The company currently have a huge database that spans 192 countries. A lot of this data is regulatory and highly sensitive, and they are looking for an architect to drive forward the improvement strategy to make the data clearer and more easily accessible.
- Be responsible for the definition, structure, integration and maintenance of the data across the enterprise.
- Looking at the data flows and how data is managed, handled and processed and leading a team to make improvements
- Have an understanding of how the way they handle and store data can be improved
- Reviewing ways in which the data can be improved across the organisation
- Understanding of how the data relates to the organisation and understand the need to maximise data resources
- Developing standards for governing, managing, storing, cleansing and transforming all data across the enterprise.
data architect / enterprise data architect / data flows / data accuracy / enterprise data / regulatory / data