An opportunity for currently exists for a well experienced and knowledgeable Enterprise Data Architect within an International Leading Private Specialist Organisation to contribute to the organisations transformation programme and progress with the businesses goals and objectives.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- This individual will be maintaining and governing architectural policies, standards and best practices.
- This person will also be developing transformation plans and roadmaps.
- This person will be providing internal consultancy to the business whilst also acting as a leader for architecture.
- This person will be accountable for the policies and standards during the changing of processes for individual projects, aligning this to the final 2020 objectives.
- This person will in essence be contributing to the strategic direction of the business and be linking that with the most up to date and efficient technology solutions.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- This person is required to have a "can do" attitude. With good interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Experience as a team leader is crucial.
- A strong background in process systems, change programmes and the deployment of information is key.
- There will be a requirement for an exposure of a wide range of technologies and architecture, integration and design and the ability to support IT operations.
- Deep functional expertise is necessary.
- The skills to build business and IT relationships.
This role can be based in either London or Brighton and there will be an expectation for travel, there will offer a fantastic package for the right individual, if this is something of interest, please email me on email@example.com or call 0207 014 0230 for a discrete conversation to discuss this position further.