Montash have been engaged by a Leading Consumer Brand that is seeking an Enterprise Datacenter Architect.
The organisation operates on a global scale and is regarded as a leader in its industry. They are looking for a strong candidate to work closely with their team of architects to drive the future of their Datacenter Hosting Services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define high performing target architectures with a focus on best-fit technology solutions along with business needs and costs
- Provide an annually updated Direction Statement of the Datacenter Hosting Domain and turn this into a multi-year roadmap
- Develop and maintain architecture policies to direct the internal organisation and suppliers
- Design the standard service catalogue for Datacenter Hosting Services
- Assure the Datacenter Hosting Services is kept healthy over time by defining the Lifecycle Management roadmap
- Apply new market trends and architecture expertise and work with suppliers to simplify the IT infrastructure and to improve operational availability
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in Datacenter Hosting Services, preferably in ITO infrastructure services delivered by external suppliers
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure architecture with application requirements on the infrastructure, maintenance & support, service delivery, monitoring etc
- 3-5 years' experience in leading an architecture team capability
- Good experience in driving Enterprise Architecture with knowledge of EA frameworks
- Experience in setting the direction and strategy of the infrastructure architecture with a focus on Datacenter Hosting Services
- Excellent understanding of managing stakeholders with the ability to express complex services and technologies in clear concepts
- Bachelor's degree or preferably a Master's in ICT, Information Management, Computer Science or a similar field
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills targeted on the level of audience (engineer to CIO)
The client has excellent career and succession planning, recognised as an individual leader. If you feel this role is applicable then please apply confidentially via the following link.
Montash Associates acts as an employment agency/business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Matthew Watts on +44 207 014 0230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.