Information / Payments / Architecture / Strategy / Payments / Group / Roadmaps / Global / Master Data / Analytical / Application
Montash have been engaged by a World Leading Brand seeking a Senior Enterprise Information Architect to join their growing function.
The primary function of the Enterprise Information Architect is to shape and drive the evolution of current and future technology capabilities within the companies group by leading the Enterprise Architecture within the Information domain. The Enterprise Information Architect will work closely with the Global and Local Architecture & Strategy teams to define, develop and deliver the overall technology strategy, target states and associated roadmaps.
- Able to build rapport and working relationships with the business quickly, not only seen as a 'trusted advisor' but as someone that delivers as well.
- A good understanding and ability to communicate the strategy & vision for the Application landscape
- Define, maintain and ensure governance of the information-centric view on Enterprise Architecture.
- Drive decision making regarding the technology assets associated with Information Architecture.
- Take ownership of the data function within the business process architecture.
- Develop the overall information architecture strategy for all of the companies' data pillars: Operational data, Metadata, Master data, Analytical data and unstructured data.
- Actively participate in the Information Governance board.
- Drive innovation within information and data space.
- Ownership of the development and delivery of a company-wide strategy for the Information domain, maintaining integrity and reliability across all systems and processes
- Influence, co-ordinate and support new systems and technology adoption to ensure it is consistent with business and technology strategy
- Maintain knowledge of global developments in payment services in order to deliver appropriate solutions to industry changes and demands
- Good communication and social skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fast Learning, Self-starting, Team player.
- Problem solving, creative, innovating.
- Tenacious and persevering to architectural principles.
- Technical, managerial, interpersonal, extrovert/outgoing.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a comparable role.
- Experienced with the concepts, terms and facts used in the financial sector.
- Experience with Metadata management, Reference Data Management and Master Data Management.
- At least two Business Intelligence projects within the last 5 years.
If you feel this role is applicable and would like to find out more then please apply confidentially via the following link.
A highly competitive package is on offer for the right individual. If this excellent opportunity is of interest or for a conversation about the market in general, please contact Stuart Atkins on +44 207 014 0230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org