Montash are currently retained by a leading retailer seeking an Enterprise Information Architect to join their growing business. The role is based in Luton.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Working in a fast paced FMCG/ Retail Organisation is preferential
- Solution Architecture experience - highly recommended
- Enterprise Information Architecture experience - recommended
- A broad range of technologies and architectural approaches and a pragmatic approach to their application.
- Architectural methodologies / frameworks, including TOGAF 9.
- Enterprise integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment, including SOA and API approaches.
- Experience in full life cycle design, development, management and implementation of mission critical distributed processing systems in EAI and ESB based architectures.
- Experience of working with the Agile methodology.
- Information Architecture, Management, Governance and data modelling in a multi-faceted landscape across various organisational silos and functions.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsource teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal throughout the development lifecycle.
- A demonstrable ability to learn quickly and take on board a significant scale of technical and industry knowledge in a short period of time.
- Having excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- A consultative approach to work and able to give and receive constructive fact based criticism where necessary.
- Excellent stakeholder management and customer focus.
- Being conscientious, self-motivated and well organised, with a high level of personal integrity.
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness of business strategy and IT alignment.
- Information and data modelling using tools such as Erwin, iServer, Embarcardero, Microsoft Visio etc.
If this role is of interest or for a conversation around the market in general please contact Chloe Winterhalter on 02070140230 or email email@example.com